They enrolled me with out my knowledge and now are trying to make me pay monthly premiums .Now the company i sighed up for in open enrollment dropped my enrollment process over cause they saw i all ready had coverage .Now its to late to re enroll.

All cause of envision RX plus illegal tactics. Have tried at least 7 times to settle the issue and have gotten no wear with envision RX plus this has turned into such a frustrating process. Not even medicare was willing to get involved.They told me it was my responseabillity to resolve the issue. I also contacted SSD and they refused to help in any way as well.I can see why some of us lose control and do unthinkable things.

To these money hungry law braking corp.like envision RX plus.

Review about: Medicare Part D Health Plan.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Envision Rx Plus?

Comments

Envision didn't enroll you. Every January 1st, Medicare decides what plan is the least expensive in your area and enrolls you into that program. You were auto-enrolled by Medicare into Envision.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1277448

I received a bill today from EnvisionRx.I called them and asked why I received a past due bill when I didn't request or wasn't aware I had anything with Envision.

They told me Medicare got it for me since 2014 and up until now the state paid for it. I told the guy I had other coverage and never requested coverage from them. This guy said I should write a note on the bill explaining what I had told him and mail it back and they would cancel everything.

I hope this isn't just a scam.One thing's for sure I'll never pay anything!